- Fast FAQs
- How to get there?
- DIY Itinerary
- Summary of Cost
- Location:Culasi and Tibiao, Antique
- Dialect: Kinaray-a but most of the locals can speak and understand English orFilipino fairly well.
- When: February 19 – 20, 2016
- How: Common mode of transportation in and between Tibiao and Culasi are motorbikes, tricycles, vans and busses.
How to get there?
- The nearest airports (in order of distance from the province by land travel as highlighted below) are Caticlan, Kalibo, Roxas and Iloilo with dozens of daily flights both domestic and international. Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, AirAsia and Tiger Airways; offering flights from major cities in the country, i.e. Manila, Cebu and Clark. All airports cater international flights from Korea, Hongkong, Singapore and even as far as L.A. Better check airline’s websites.
By Land and Sea
- From Batangas to Caticlan is…
View original post 865 more words