We get distracted and exhausted easily while working on big tasks.If a project takes a lot of time to complete we get tired to work on that continuously.We become energy less while doing that and focus less on the work because it looks like a huge rock to hit that and seems more energy and time consuming.
It is always suggested that divide the big tasks into smaller ones to work on them easily and quickly.Breaking down tasks into parts can avoid distractions and your brain focus more on completing the task without getting exhausted and neglecting other activities.
You can do it in these 7 steps:
- Think about the task and important parts of task.
- Divide the task into its component parts.
- Prioritize the component parts, which are most important one for the project.
- Evaluate effort require for completing each part of the task.
- Create a timeline to complete…
View original post 50 more words