Belated but delighted
As my dad likes to put it, tomorrow I enter my third decade – aka I turn 20. Everyone talks about their twenties as a time full of fun and happiness and crazy experiences before it’s time to settle down and have a family. With an expectation like this, I sure hope my twenties will fulfill it.
I’m lucky because I have a lot of things to look forward to, many changes and experiences to learn from. Here’s what age 20 looks like it will bring me:
- spring break in Florida with best friend
- finish sophomore year/say goodbye to a lot of amazing seniors 😦
- trip through the Kelley School of Business to Johannesburg, South Africa
- spend my summer working/interning (someone plz hire me)
- move into first little townhome
- enter my junior year and start the ever-daunting and hyped up icore
- leave for a semester of study abroad!!!
Making this list…
View original post 173 more words